SMedia OpenGL library

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Mon May 12 02:59:22 CEST 2008

On Sun, 11 May 2008 13:50:50 -0700 Sean McNeil <sean at> babbled:

> Is anyone working on this or does SMedia have a library for OpenGL? I
> could use the egl library in the work I am doing.

smedia does not have any gl library. they do have wince direct3d code. no it
can't be released - we only have access to read it for reference. specs for the
smedia chip need an nda. :( no work is being done on opengl.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at>