SMedia OpenGL library

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at
Mon May 12 22:11:40 CEST 2008

What other devices is the chip on?

If somebody was *really* industrious they could probably decode the
registers, with simple directx apps that make a few api calls and a

-----Original Message-----
From: openmoko-kernel-bounces at
[mailto:openmoko-kernel-bounces at] On Behalf Of Carsten
Haitzler (The Rasterman)
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 8:59 PM
To: Sean McNeil
Cc: openmoko-kernel at
Subject: Re: SMedia OpenGL library

On Sun, 11 May 2008 13:50:50 -0700 Sean McNeil <sean at>

> Is anyone working on this or does SMedia have a library for OpenGL? I
> could use the egl library in the work I am doing.

smedia does not have any gl library. they do have wince direct3d code.
no it
can't be released - we only have access to read it for reference. specs
for the
smedia chip need an nda. :( no work is being done on opengl.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at>