Fix problem with A-Data 2GB microSD card - Revisited

Andy Green andy at
Thu May 15 13:18:08 CEST 2008

| I have nothing yet to backup this, but it appears that the recent
| checkins for power management is affecting mmc. If the phone does any
| suspend/resume I seem to get corruption in the sdcard. It will be a
| while before I can look into this.

This is the opposite to my experience... before removing LL debug
config, having SD card mounted during suspend was fatal for the
filesystem on it.  With the UNSAFE_RESUME (it means unsafe because it
leaves the card mounted, but you could have swapped it out) option as
well now the SD card remains mounted on resume without corruption.  I
would notice corruption quickly as I pretty much only boot from SD Card.

Maybe something extra is needed to make the problem, or it got trashed
by too many restarts without unmount, or it was trashed earlier and only
became apparent now.