accelerometer X direction sticks

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Sun May 18 10:24:45 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> | I often get the X argument to the accelerometer stuck between 0x6a0 and
> | 0x8ee.
> |
> | It seems like it might be related to suspend/resume.
> |
> | This is with andy git pulled on Friday.
>
> Guh.
>
> Which accelerometer is it that does this?  Do you have both top and
> bottom accelerometer /dev/input/event open at this time?  Does it still
> happen if you have only one open?
It happens with both accelerometers. They seem to be in sync - I open
them both. I have to do more testing. Sometimes I only see input3 and
not the other (I think it i s input2).
> "Related to suspend/resume" means that it is OK, you suspend/resume and
> then it is immediately broken?
This is probably premature. I just saw it and I'm pretty sure a
suspend/resume didn't happen since startup. I have a very complicated
application, so it will take time to isolate.