Resume issue after a longer sleep

Andy Green andy at
Sun May 18 14:13:33 CEST 2008

| Somebody in the thread at some point said:
| | Hey,
| |
| | Graeme and me see further resume issues with the gta02. After a five
| minute
| | sleep the device is not waking up.
| |
| | My magic printascii tells me:
| |
| | h i2c-adapter_ah_ijkg
| | h i2c-dev_ah_ijkg
| | h pcf50633_ab
| |
| |
| | which means it is hanging in the platform_driver resume method. i2c was
| | supposely initialized already. I will take a further look tomorrow.
| Interesting news.

Holger I found there are some funny wake sources enabled for 50633, I
will send a patch to reduce them to those that are useful.

Are you testing with USB cable plugged in there are powered?  If so it
can maybe allow some unusual wake stimulus like BATFULL, which occur on
say 30s period and you are guaranteed to get one if you suspend > 30s.
Batfull doesn't crash me here but maybe it is something else along those
lines since we die in pcf50633.