[s3c6410 BSP] Funnies and questions

Ben Dooks ben at simtec.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 10:13:00 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 07:00:04AM +0000, Andy Green wrote:

> Hi Ben -
>
> Making some decent progress but I met some funnies:
>
> 1) enable_irq_wake(S3C_EINT(4)); fails, it should be OK to enable EINT4
> as a wake source

Without any of the power management there is no set_wake methods set on the
interrupts.

> 2) s3c6400-uart: probe of s3c6400-uart.3 failed with error -22
>
> But there are 4 UARTs on S3C6410

I'll update the Samsung serial driver to support 4 UARTs instead of 3.

> 3) We did not fit the 27MHz clock on S3C6410, so we need to disable it
> system-wide as a clk source... eg for MMC base clock... what's the best
> way to do that?

This information will be available in the platform data registered with
the system.

> 4) HS_MMC is a valid platform device and is initialized, but it doesn't
> see the SDHC card.  Assuming this is missing somewhat, what's the status
> on it?

Furhter testing is being done on the SDHCI, will release a set of what
I consider stable later today.

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?