Mysterious text console decay (was Re: WLAN with Linux SDIO: sneak preview)

Nelson Castillo nelsoneci at
Fri Nov 7 13:53:44 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Werner Almesberger <werner at> wrote:
> Nelson Castillo wrote:
>> Confirming here. (I disabled X in the rootfs).
> Thanks ! So it seems that WLAN is definitely off the hook ;-)
> Nelson, are you or Andy working on this, or shall I have a look ?

I don't think Andy is working on this. I'm studying the accelerometers
in stable-tracking.

Something that might help: I noticed that running "aplay" more times
would clear the screen a little more. I ran it a few times and the
screen was almost black (two lines in the bottom would not get