stable-tracking test image

Andy Green andy at
Fri Nov 14 16:22:20 CET 2008

| Somebody in the thread at some point said:
| | On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 16:07, Cédric Berger > how recent does u-boot
| | need to be ? (mine is at worst late september)
| |> -> I guet "bad data CRC" at the very begining of the boot. (and it
| aborts)

| |
| | well, same problem with u-boot from today.
| |
| | mmm... was there not some problem about flashing a kernel bigger than
| 2Mo ?
| Yes not the flashing but the U-Boot environment is set up to only pull
| 2MB into SDRAM, you can meddle it I believe.
| I'll also put a recent Qi up in a minute that can do it too.

This is current Qi for GTA02

note that it now wants to fetch

now from the first or second partition of SD Card.  For those cases and
even if it falls back to NAND, it calculates the correct length of the
kernel before fetching it so doesn't make the U-Boot problem.

You can DFU this into the NAND U-Boot partition, if you want to update
or remove it use the NOR U-Boot to DFU over it.