stable-tracking test image

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Fri Nov 14 22:50:25 CET 2008

>You still get the flashes if you remove the SD Card altogether?  I
>guess Qi is not getting any joy from the SD Card partitions and
>falling back to running the kernel it finds in NAND.  I don't think Qi
>tries to flash LEDs any more itself, only the kernel will do it on a
>panic.
>
>Certainly changing the name around will have stopped it finding what it
>was looking for on SD.
>
>What kind of SD card is it?

hmm... my reply did not make it through...

it is the standard SD 512Mb that came with the FR.

Now i have remade all partitions on the SD into new ones, ext3 and
renamed the file into uImage.bin and now it boots!

i have the correct kernel now:
Linux om-gta02 2.6.28-GTA02_stable-tracking_35e59a5529403296-mokodev
#158 PREEMPT Fri Nov 14 13:44:59 GMT 2008 armv4tl unknown

with the /sys/bus/spi/drivers/jbt6k74/spi2.0/reset directory.
so i can test the wsod resume thingee :)

Petr