PATCH/RFC [0/3]: Fix suspend and other acceleromter issues

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:51:06 CET 2008

Hi!

This series fixes some issues for the acceleromters. I'd like comments
on the first, since I'm not sure what's wrong. In summary:

  * Patch 1 fixes suspend/resume with an open device (i.e., resumes the
    data collection after the device has woken up).

  * Patch 2 avoids precision loss for scale and rate.

  * Patch 3 implements the suggestions from Harald for the wakeup
    interface.

This patch set is for the stable branch. I guess future work should be
on the stable-tracking branch? (nice work Nelson!). I've noticed that
the acceleromter code in stable-tracking lags behind quite a bit
compared to stable. So what I wonder is how to move forward the stable
functionality? Should the patches be applied one-by-one or is a big
patch to cover the differences OK?

// Simon