PATCH/RFC [0/3]: Fix suspend and other acceleromter issues

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:28:38 CET 2008

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 08:59:02 +0000
Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

> One big patch for stable-tracking update is fine, thanks for looking
> at it.  At least they are on a common bitbang basis now...

OK, I'll look at this (unless Nelson or someone else beats me to it ;-))

> How is the performance about them stopping servicing interrupts at the
> moment from your experience?  Sen McNeil had some changes to the GPIO
> actions in the bitbang which he reckoned removed the loss of data
> completely, I am not sure the various rebasings and branches have kept
> what he did...

Seans fixes switched the interrupts to level-triggering?

Anyway, I've not seen any problems with missed interrupts apart from
(maybe!) the resume case since you added the bitbang-all-the-way
patches. However, I'm not exactly a heavy user either. I just test the
accelerometers with the example python script from the wiki.

// Simon