PATCH/RFC [0/3]: Fix suspend and other acceleromter issues

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:16:06 CET 2008

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:25:58 +0700
Sean McNeil <sean at mcneil.com> wrote:

> > | bitbang-all-the-way patches. However, I'm not exactly a heavy
> > | user either. I just test the accelerometers with the example
> > | python script from the wiki.
>
> You really need to have something reading the input events and then
> put the phone under heavy load. If you don't test this, you could put
> us back to the starting point again where accelerometer data stops.

Sure. I started a dd copying the entire SD card disk while at the same
time using the media player to play an ogg file and flood pinging the
device. No lockup.

However, there were large skips in the music and the media player
crashed after a while :-) (It does that on my file with no load as well)

// Simon