stable-tracking test image

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Nov 16 14:45:30 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> I guess there are things we could do in Qi to impact sound but it's
> funny because the GPIO init and the PMU register init is based on stuff
> from U-Boot directly, although the PMU register list was really chopped
> down... maybe that's the first place to look.

How about moving the bulk of that init stuff into the kernel and
let Qi only worry about the few bits it actually uses itself ?

It always struck me as strange that this sort of initialization was
semi-randomly distributed between mach-gta02.c and u-boot, so you
always had to look at both places to get a definite answer.