stable-tracking test image

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Nov 18 13:24:47 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> The upgraded stable and andy-tracking will be coherent for our upstream
> stuff,

So stable(-tracking) will have most of the pending upstream as well ?
Perfect then.

My worry was of a very pragmatic sort: off what branch does one do
new development, and do we politely steer people with problems to
andy-tracking (because it has the new code that changes lot of
things particularly in that fragile area of power management) ?

But if stable(-tracking) has all that stuff has well, then there's
no need to worry.