[debian] Re: How stupid I was to choose vfat for /boot

jidanni at jidanni.org jidanni at jidanni.org
Thu Nov 20 00:34:47 CET 2008

Anyway, I'd love to tell you what Qi found bad about my setup, but as
we see on http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qi , it is a design choice not
to print any progress messages. All I know is before the silly boots,
there would be a openmoko company logo, but not after I installed Qi.
So at least I know I successfully installed Qi. BTW Qi in Chinese
means 氣, e.g., 生氣, angry, which of course I am not at the moment.

Say, what is the difference between
or maybe I need
if I want to restore what was before. But one is a .bin and one a .udfu.