[debian] Re: How stupid I was to choose vfat for /boot

jidanni at jidanni.org jidanni at jidanni.org
Thu Nov 20 02:04:25 CET 2008

Now trying with version qi-s3c2442-andy_8b773038524299aa.udfu . My
HDSC card partition 2 is still ext2, though partition 1 is ext3.
Partition 2 has /, and mounts partition 1 at /boot, as
http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/freerunner/install.sh made. But of
course now this will look like /boot/boot from Debian, in order for Qi
to find it on Partition 1, where it will look like /boot. Also I would
like to note that uImage-GTA02.bin is not a file name that dpkg will
make, so the debian team must take note. I also just now listed the
possibilities on http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qi , and you will have
to narrow them down to reflect what is current. Anyways, same kernel
panic with qi-s3c2442-andy_8b773038524299aa.udfu .