Openmoko Bug #2025: Glamo problem: 4GB SD I/O errors with glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000 and no suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Fri Nov 21 21:17:46 CET 2008

#2025: Glamo problem: 4GB SD I/O errors with glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000 and no
suspend
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  GNUtoo           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:                   |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                   |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                   |

Comment(by kd8ikt):

 i get this with a 4gb class 6 sdhc when trying to mkfs to anypartition
 wich seems to be past the 1GB marker,fdisk says the drive is a little over
 4gb that cant be right normally its the other way around

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2025#comment:6>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>