Openmoko Bug #2135: write kernel crash message somewhere where it can be retrieved after reboot?

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Wed Nov 26 16:18:28 CET 2008

#2135: write kernel crash message somewhere where it can be retrieved after
reboot?
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 Wow nice try... WSOD is probably just because of reset action on LCM or
 Glamo and then nothing came and configured it, so it's not really related
 to WSOD that is spoken about lately.

 I guess it crashed early in new kernel or on leaving old one or whatever,
 not much room to debug it without a debug board I would think.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2135#comment:8>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>