Openmoko Bug #2143: regression: stable-tracking kernel lacks NAT support (NF_NAT)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Nov 27 12:43:15 CET 2008

#2143: regression: stable-tracking kernel lacks NAT support (NF_NAT)
 Reporter:  TimoJyrinki      |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:
 It seems stable-tracking lacks NAT support, needed eg. for using Neo's
 GPRS connection via pand over Bluetooth from the laptop.

 The needed options would be:

 After I enabled building those in menuconfig, I got the earlier
 functionality documented at
 with the stable-tracking kernel. I'm not sure if something else that used
 to be in 2.6.24 is missing too.