rfkill support for bluetooth

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Nov 28 05:18:30 CET 2008

Sean McNeil wrote:
> my dmesg buffer is flooded with jffs2 complaints.

Hmm, unless your JFFS2 is *really* unhappy, something like
log_buf_len=2M  in the boot parameter line should help.

Note that you need to tell dmesg that it should try to read more, e.g.
dmesg -s 2000000

> Close, but in the GTA02 case we wouldn't set the regulator to 0 as the
> enable pin would probably already be off.

Yup, that bit is the "almost" :-) I think it would be nice to combine
them into a single function, maybe with a flag to ignore the GPIO or
just using a static variable instead of the GPIO.