Openmoko Bug #1194: Touchscreen Jitter

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Nov 29 04:19:35 CET 2008

#1194: Touchscreen Jitter
    Reporter:  mickey@…             |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect               |       Status:  in_testing
   Blockedby:                       |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                       |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                       |

Comment(by arhuaco):

 Replying to [comment:20 arhuaco]:
 > I will update this ticket as soon as I'm done to see if it also helps.

 Mmm. The filter is ready. It helps ignoring the last point.

 PS: This message I'm sending seems off-topic in this bug report.