Swisscom, ... (was Re: Measurements: Massive Display-related power savings)

Harald Welte laforge at
Sat Oct 11 11:26:47 CEST 2008

Hi Marco,

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 01:16:50AM +0200, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:

> Harald Welte wrote:
> > This additional battery life time was brougt to you by Swisscom ;)
> Really many thanks... In few days you're come back working with Openmoko
> stuffs you did things missing since long time... I hope you'll continue! :P

well, I will, though not at that intensity.  Last week I was fulltime at
Swisscom.  I have many other projects, so I cannot work fulltime for Swisscom
on Openmoko bits.

> BTW, I've read that Swisscom has some interest in Openmoko devices, but
> can we know something more about this?

They are currently preparing a website with svn, git, possibly trac and
a blog to give you more background on their

Please make sure to notice that this is part of a moderately big _research_
project of the R&D department of swisscom.  It is not the actual part of the
company that operates the mobile network in Switzerland.

- Harald Welte <laforge at>