Measurements: Massive Display-related power savings

Klaus Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Wed Oct 15 16:44:56 CEST 2008

* Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> [081015 16:28]:

> | If I comment out the changes in fb_notifier_callback (jbt6k74.c) the
> | WSoD goes away...

> The WSoD on resume you always had goes away too?  Or just the new one?
Just the new one. At least I think so. Trying out right now... Hmm, no
WSoD... no resume at all... I can ping the freerunner, but ssh is not
working and the screen stays _black_.

No ringing, when calling it either. But I don't get my mailbox (which
should mean the gsm is still registered?)

Will do some further experiments :-)

> -Andy

Mok