[PATCH 0/5]: Accelerometer refactoring and features
simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:10:40 CEST 2008
Santa claus is back with a bag full of fresh bugs! This is a series of
patches that refactor the accelerometer implementation a bit and adds
some missing features. The series does this:
* Refactors the source code a bit, moving "utility functions" to the
top of the file and re-adding __reg_read/__reg_write wrappers.
* Changes the threshold configuration to be given in mg and at the same
time honors the scale setting (and fix the sampling function to honor
it as well).
* Adds a 'duration' sysfs file for those that want to configure this
together with the threshold.
* If 0 is written to threshold, open the floodgates and generate data
ready interrupts again.
* Refactor the wakeup configuration and "commit" it only when the
device is suspended. Only one interrupt source is now allowed, which
simplifies the source code quite a bit.
* I've followed the convention of using __-prefixes in this file. I'm
not very happy about it myself, but it seems to be used for other
* Wakeups are like before: Configuring it to basically anything will
wake up the device immediately on suspend. I'm hoping this will be
fixed magically in 2.6.27
More information about the openmoko-kernel