Mirror ARM file move

Jonas Bonn jonas.bonn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:39:31 CEST 2008

> Nice work, I am just a bit worried that some of these files like ts.h
> and irqs.h are really not "controlled" by us but by upstream, won't we
> see conflicting or at least duplicated moves coming in from upstream soon?

Upstream has already moved everything to the new location; a vanilla
kernel does not have the include/asm-arm/arch-s3c2410 directory
anymore.  Everything that's lagging is Moko stuff.  Anyway, git is
pretty smart about these things.  Even if somebody else were to do the
same move, the changes would match and git-rebase would just discard
the patch.  What we get from this is a chance to see when changes that
clash with Moko work are landing upstream... with the two separate
directories we were missing this.

/Jonas