lis302dl OUT_X&Y&Z value converted to "g" type

hamody at
Tue Oct 21 05:41:08 CEST 2008

Hello all

Lis302dl(also LIS331DL) generate 3 axis values in register OUT_X OUT_Y
OUT_Z as 2's complement type.When APP layer get the value,I supose app act
according the value in g type.So My question is how you convert the value in
"byte" to g?For example,when the FS bit is 0,the sensor in a steady
state,the OUT_Z value will be 55~60.And now it's 1g.

How do you perform that?

China is a great country.Welcome to Beijing.
Sent from the Openmoko Kernel mailing list archive at