Openmoko kernel git branch request for Android patched kernel.

Brian Code Brian.Code at koolu.com
Wed Oct 22 23:14:05 CEST 2008

All,

In order to facilitate public distribution of an Android patched
kernel, I would like to ask for a git branch that would track stable
but include the Android patches. Alternatively, since the patches
apply relatively cleanly against stable branch, perhaps they could be
included in the stable branch. In either case, I am willing to be the
person to either manage the new branch, or add the patches to an
existing branch.

Please let me know the best way to proceed.

Regards,
Brian