Android kernel patch - google sources

Sean McNeil sean at
Thu Oct 23 08:28:55 CEST 2008

Hi Andy,

Here is a patch that should apply cleanly to andy-tracking that is just
the Google drivers and changes. I had one additional hack that I've been
using to make the power button act as 2 buttons. It would be the menu
key when pressed quickly or the end key if held for a second. This is
useful, but not necessary. Android will let you set the end key to mean
end+home, so the button ends up with 3 meanings. I'll have to see if I
can enhance Android for the triple-meaning as opposed to hacking the kernel.