s3c6410 progress

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Thu Oct 23 15:19:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 04:34:07AM +0100, Andy Green wrote:
> Hi -
>
> Ben Dooks has made his first drop of the s3c6410 BSP rewrite and we have
> it in our git:
>
> http://git.openmoko.org/?p=kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=om-s3c64xx

this is great news. Ben: Thanks a lot for all your work.

Just a minor suggestion: Can we move all communication regarding the
openmoko-contracted-simtect-to-do-s3c64xx-mainline issue on openmoko-kernel?

I don't know how you currently handle the communication and code transfers,
but I guess it's private mails and patches?  or does fluffs send git pull
requests? or anything like that?