Openmoko Bug #418: Power Button Timeouts too long

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Oct 31 06:02:32 CET 2008

#418: Power Button Timeouts too long
    Reporter:  mickey at  |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect               |       Status:  assigned
   Blockedby:                       |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                       |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                       |

Comment(by andy):

 This seems to have come down to specifically GTA02 U-Boot behaviour around
 the power button.  We will be moving off U-Boot to Qi which has no mode of
 sticking around in bootloader.  For GTA02 case, remaining NOR U-Boot can't
 easily be changed anyway.

 Unless I miss something I will close this as WONTFIX after delay for