s3c6410 progress

Ben Dooks ben at simtec.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 15:29:37 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 03:19:53PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 04:34:07AM +0100, Andy Green wrote:
> > Hi -
> >
> > Ben Dooks has made his first drop of the s3c6410 BSP rewrite and we have
> > it in our git:
> >
> > http://git.openmoko.org/?p=kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=om-s3c64xx
>
> this is great news. Ben: Thanks a lot for all your work.
>
> Just a minor suggestion: Can we move all communication regarding the
> openmoko-contracted-simtect-to-do-s3c64xx-mainline issue on openmoko-kernel?

I'm fine with that so long as it information that is public. We intend on
publishing the first round of work for review by RMK next week so that it
is ready for the next kernel window (and possibly go into linux-next for
testing).

> I don't know how you currently handle the communication and code transfers,
> but I guess it's private mails and patches?  or does fluffs send git pull
> requests? or anything like that?

I'm mainting an git repository of stuff that is both for the next kernel
release (simtec-own-dev + s3c64xx) and the s3c64xx dev work. I belive Andy
is exporting a copy of the s3c64xx branch.

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.