Openmoko Bug #1353: No sound after resume from suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 20:10:49 CEST 2008

#1353: No sound after resume from suspend
 Reporter:  allen_lin at  |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel at
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Blocking:                          |

Comment(by yarikoptic):

 for now I just removed pulseaudio -- it seems it is needed only for 2007
 stack and I installed openmoko-mediaplayer2 so it pulled  pulseaudio in

  opkg remove openmoko-mediaplayer2 openmoko-sound-system2 pulseaudio-