WLAN from SDIO to SPI: sneak preview

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Sep 4 15:15:28 CEST 2008

Christ van Willegen wrote:
> It's good to see that at least _one_ person in the 'inner circle' has
> a GTA02/WRT54G combination that works!

Hah, that's because, at the factory, we've changed the test output
from pass/fail to internal use / sell :-)

> Could you please check your WRT54G hardware version for me? I haven't
> been able to associate with mine at home. It's a hardware V7.

Mine is a truly ancient piece. Hardware version 2, Linksys firmware
2.04.4, more than 4 years old and probably insecure as hell.

I'm keeping the over the air security simple as well and am just
using WEP.