Implementing Bluetooth SIM Access Profile (SAP) on OpenMoko

Onur Cinar ocinar at
Tue Sep 9 23:30:25 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,
Thank you for your quick and detailed response. It seems like the task will
be much harder than I was envisioning.

Based on OpenMoko wiki pages, I'm assuming that customizing the TI Calypso
won't be possible through open source?  Does OpenMoko has any customizations
on it already?