GTA02 AR6k - not there!?

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Apr 3 15:25:18 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger schrieb:
> Nils Faerber wrote:
>> This means I have the S3C SDIO host driver and AR6k driver fixed in my
>> kernel. They seem to initialise properly.
> Which config did you use ? What does dmesg tell you ? And what is

I based on the moredrivers config found in arch/arm/configs/ but removed
a lot of stuff since the kernel scrateched the 2MB mark and the modules
where way too many. I have attached my config.
Strangely this config did not have the S3C SDIO HCI driver enabled!? Is
there maybe another config available that I should use?

> your user space doing ? E.g., I think recent FSO turns off WLAN
> during early initializaition, so the kernel will pronouce it to
> be found, but it'll go away a few seconds later and you have to
> use FSO's magic to turn it on again.

Well, as "old" kernel hacker I would expect drivers to at least show up
without the need of high level services :)

> - Werner
Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de