GTA02 AR6k - not there!?

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Apr 3 15:44:02 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger schrieb:
> Nils Faerber wrote:
>> I based on the moredrivers config found in arch/arm/configs/ but removed
>> a lot of stuff since the kernel scrateched the 2MB mark and the modules
>> where way too many.
>
> Regarding the 2 MB limit, I'd recommend changing the u-boot environment
> or switching to Qi. Otherwise, you'll fight forever with that limit.
>
>> I have attached my config.
>
> There it is ! You need to enable CONFIG_MMC_S3C.

Oh, I thought to have had that beforehand and thought that already to be
wrong.
OK, I'll try again!

>> Strangely this config did not have the S3C SDIO HCI driver enabled!?
> S3C SDIO HCI is the "HS MMC" subsystem. But the 2442 doesn't have
> that one.

Oh - It did sound more promising than MMC :)

Thanks a lot, stay tuned for success reports!

> - Werner
Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de