Usb hostmode intentionally disabled, any plans to fix that?

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Wed Apr 8 12:25:29 CEST 2009

Michael Trimarchi <trimarchi at> writes:
> Paul Fertser wrote:
>> Just wanted to ask you if you can take a look at what is needed to get
>> usb hostmode back. It was disabled by your commit
>> 70b36104ab8c03f5be6d03344214d09447d9d4a8 on 9th of March.
> Can I provide a patch to have again this possibility?

Are you asking me? ;) I guess if you're confident in this ohci stuff,
everybody will appreciate it, i'm just afraid to touch it myself :)

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at