[M800] Touchscreen filters are not working

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Wed Apr 8 15:38:10 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:52 AM, morphis <ml at gravedo.de> wrote:
(cut)
> We first disabled all touchscreen filters and the manner was still
> there, but it disappeared when we only disabling the group filter and
> let all other filters there. Our current solution is not to use the
> group filter.

Well, at least you can use a few of them :-)

median + mean should help.

Are you getting a lot of noise with no filters? With median + mean?

> I hope someone who is familiar with the new touchscreen filters can help us.

Where's the code? (Just to see what it looks like).

If the group filter is not working for you my first guess would be
that the parameter close_enough is too small for the variance of your
input data (all input is being rejected). Try using bigger values
there (20,30,40, ...) until it works...

Let us know how it goes.