[AR6000] Openmoko driver for OMAP3 ( TI )

dongas dongas86 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:47:02 CEST 2009

2009/4/6 OMAP3 <vincent.del.medico at gmail.com>:
> So, I used ar6k driver for firmware 1.3, applied your patches for Linux SDIO, and had to adapt a few things, but not that much. Nevertheless, the card still doesn't answer while init :
> mmc0: new SDIO card at address 0001
> eth0: link down
> ar6000_available
> BMI Get Target ID: Enter (device: 0xc048dac8)
> BMI Communication timeout
> Unable to write to the device

It seems you got the same issue as i got. The driver failed to read
the Target info of card.
I still have no ideas on why that.
But something strange is that from the log in your first mail, it
looks you already successfully got it as follows:
"BMI Get Target Info: Exit (ver: 0x1301000e type: 0x1) Block Size Set:
128 (target "
But the driver can not get it now.
Is there any big difference between the two version of code or HW?

Regards
Dongas