[AR6000] Openmoko driver for OMAP3 ( TI )

OMAP3 vincent.del.medico at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:05:19 CEST 2009

Sorry again,
I have a bit differnt code, do you pass the GetTargetInfo call,

if not can you print the entire credit. Credit is a four byte, maybe depend
in how the spi is configured MSB etc and the bus width. So it arrives
but it is invalid

Where did you see that credit is & 0xFF ? Can't see that ...
Moreover, my cmdCredit is defined as U_CHAR, so it's a 1 byte value.

I don't use SPI, since I have a H/W MMC/SD Controller.

Thanks for your help
Sent from the Openmoko Kernel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.