Openmoko Bug #2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Apr 15 02:07:48 CEST 2009

#2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  sometimes

Comment(by joerg):

 Replying to [comment:19 arhuaco]:
 > At least the modem sends a reply but it enters a loop (OK, OK, OK..). I
 will test with SHR unstable later (I don't have gsm0710muxd in the distro
 I'm using now).