new milestone : stable-kernel-2009.1 / Tagging current andy-tracking as stable

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at gmx.de
Wed Apr 15 10:55:42 CEST 2009

> That is not correct.  There should be *at most* one value every 10
> ms.  If there is no change between two samples, then nothing will be
> reported.
>
> The Linux input subsystem only reports ABS events when they don't
> change.
>
> NeilBrown

Ok I'm sorry. I tested it while the phone was lying on the table (thought
noise would be big enough to change the values each time). Now I tried it
while shaking the phone and I got really every 10 ms one value.
Additionaly I thought Sync events are sended each time and values are only
sended if they have changed.

Thanks
Michael