WSOD will need redisign (and spec)

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at
Sat Apr 18 21:06:48 CEST 2009

Hi All,

My last commit is,

This patch contains coding style fix that I can re-submit separately if
you rollback. Note it may not fix (or fix by luck) the WSOD. Something
that is most likely to workaround the issue if changing the line 713 for
drivers/video/display/jbt6k74.c to:
        jbt6k74_enter_state(jbt, JBT_STATE_SLEEP);

This will mimic better the behaviour of 2.6.28, but may augment power
drain in sleep. As usual, having couple of testers around this would be
interesting for a short term workaround.