WSOD will need redisign (and spec)

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at
Sun Apr 26 16:10:46 CEST 2009

Le samedi 25 avril 2009 à 08:48 -0500, Mike (mwester) a écrit :
> Any update on this issue?  Is it still the case that at the moment we
> have _NO_ working version on the andy-tracking branch for a stable
> release?

I haven't worked on it this week and yesterday was a busy day. I've
managed to get reset_write() to work every time by augmenting delays,
but I still have WSOD with cold temperature on resume.

Currently I'm trying to answer two questions:
1. Is it about delays being too short ?
2. Is it because we don't freeze pixel operation on Glamo while resuming

If 1, we should get a version soon if we find the right delays (and
everybody can help). If two, we need to rework Glamo driver which will
take time an may create instability.

More information about the openmoko-kernel mailing list