Openmoko Bug #2227: iwconfig key restricted hanging up

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Feb 4 20:59:45 CET 2009

#2227: iwconfig key restricted hanging up
 Reporter:  linux-ink        |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  critical         |       Keywords:  wifi
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by werner):

 > I lost my ESSID at this step and try setting up this one once again:

 This is the driver's way of remembering that the changes haven't
 been sent to the hardware yet.

 > After that system hangs up and blinking by red LED in AUX button.

 This, however, it shouldn't do. I can reproduce it. Digging ...

 - Werner