Occasional fail to initiate resume by incoming call, easy workaround proposed

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:57:18 CET 2009

Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> writes:
> Maybe what we should do there is deprecate the reset control thing, bind
> the sequencing for reset into the power_on thing along with toggling the
> flowcontrolled state.  That's what we did for GTA03, sort of one stop
> shop for powering it on with minimal knowledge about the device needed
> then on rootfs.

I fully agree and i was going to do that for quite some time (do not
forget about the nasty "push-button" as well, that should be depressed
after the modem is powered on, unlike what is done now), but i was
distracted by other issues and somewhat lost motivation. It's still on
my todo list though. (it was already discussed in details here)

Anyway, what maximum msleep() in the power_on sysfs node do you find
acceptable?

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com