Occasional fail to initiate resume by incoming call, easy workaround proposed

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 11 08:13:39 CET 2009

Am Mo  9. Februar 2009 schrieb Dieter Spaar:
> Hello Joerg,
>
> Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> > Dieter, could you look into that?
> >

> I will have a look.
>
> BTW, its the first time I heard of this problem, did I miss something ?

Nah, we informed you as soon as we got aware of the problem ;-)

Please could you also check for AT%N175 echo cancellation and noise gate
command? Should be "sticky" (should: give once, applies for all future calls.
Now: reset after each call). Also would be great to have some reasonable
power-on default (user audio table 0 ?)

cheers
jOERG