Accelerometers losing values

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at
Wed Feb 11 15:55:55 CET 2009

> The overruns /sys thing is the number of times we came to collect a
> sample set from the accelerometer, but when we did it told us we were
> late and missed one or more samples that got lost before this one.
> -Andy
Ok, thanks then this shows the values I'm missing sometimes.

Does this mean python is too slow for this or doesn't get enough resources? If
I execute the script, python takes  approx 22% and Xglamo 50% of CPU.

Was anybody already able to read really every Acc value when sample_rate is
set to 400 Hz?