Openmoko Bug #2231: interrupt not always generated when flowcontrolled=1 and modem wants to talk

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Feb 12 12:29:00 CET 2009

#2231: interrupt not always generated when flowcontrolled=1 and modem wants to
talk
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by lindi):

 I upgraded to
 {{{
 b9ff82c0a3351e1f72ba48aa9ae08c8d  calypso-moko11-beta1.m0
 +CGMR: "GSM: gsm_ac_gp_fd_pu_em_cph_ds_vc_cal35_ri_36_amd8_ts0-Moko11b1"
 }}}
 and can verify that now interrupt count increases by one as expected:
 {{{
 root at ginger:~# grep modem /proc/interrupts
  17:          8    s3c-ext0  modem
 root at ginger:~# grep modem /proc/interrupts
  17:          9    s3c-ext0  modem
 }}}

 I will continue making automated "resume by call" tests every two hours
 and let you know if I see anything odd.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2231#comment:1>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>