[android-freerunner] git repository of rild

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Thu Feb 12 14:55:04 CET 2009

Hi all,

Michael Trimarchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
>> FYI, I have uploaded libgsm0710, which is a core GSM 0710 protocol
>> implementation that you can reuse in your projects -- if GPL is no
>> problem for you.
>>
>> It's getting used in fso-abyss, the next-generation 07.10 multiplexer
>> daemon from freesmartphone.org. It's based on the code found in
>> Qtopia that's shipped in millions of devices -- so that should be
>> quite solid.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> Perfect, I add it to the repository and integrate with the rild support.
> Thanks Michael

I start to write a daemon that multiplex the serial and export pty
terminal to the rild daemon.
So the new daemon I think can be of any license. I can start the rild
and give him the pty terminal.
At the and I don't change the rild process, and I have multi channel
using the vchanneld daemon.
I start to write the code of the daemon and test it to commnunicate with
the rild.
I rewrite the coding part but miss the decondig part, maybe I will use
the gsm0710 library
. What do you think Marcelo and the koolu people about the license?

Regards Michael